1. Short press to turn on your imagiCharm.
You will see a wake-up animation, followed by the name of your imagiCharm displayed on the LED matrix. You are ready to start programming your imagiCharm!
2. Download the imagi app from the App Store (iOS) or the Play Store (Android).
3. Create an account by following the steps in the app.
4. Connect to your imagiCharm by tapping on the name of your imagiCharm on the Connect screen in the imagi app.
Once you have connected you should see a connected sign displayed on the imagiCharm.
5. Create your first project.
6. Upload it to your imagiCharm.
If all went well, the LED matrix on the imagiCharm should display your project! Well done, you have just created your very own accessory!
7. Attach the imagiCharm to your favorite bag or jacket and go show off your new accessory.
👩💻 For programming resources, visit our Learning Hub.
🙌 If you have any questions, check if you can find an answer in our FAQ.